A family of standardised factory-built ultra-violet disinfection systems for water & wastewater applications – ready for installation into existing structures.
Lintott’s integrated solutions provide proven performance against waterborne pathogens, including viruses, bacteria & protozoa – reliability with no known disinfection by-products!
Features & Benefits
- Load bearing steel skid framework incorporating pipe work supports.
- Duty/Standby UV Reactors, sized to suit UVT and water throughput.
- Duty/standby local control panels.
- Supervisory control panel with preferred hardware and software to suit.
- Monitoring equipment as required – Typically a UVT Transmission monitor.
- Pipework to suit the reactor sizing and site throughput, including actuated valving and flow monitoring.
- Fully factory tested to enable quick connection on site to local pipe work and electrical interfaces
Additional equipment can be supplied to suit requirements.
Please click here to go back to the Non-Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.