The need to minimise the impacts of the Company’s operations & services on the environment is an imperative for Lintott Control Systems Limited. As a matter of Policy & Strategy, the Company strives to promote Sustainable Development & environmental awareness across all levels of decision-making.
When developing the Company’s operations & BS EN ISO 14001: 2015 certified Business Quality Management System, the Company will:
- As a minimum, comply with all environmental regulations, laws & codes of practice, applicable to all business activities.
- Set environmental targets & objectives designed to improve the Company’s environmental performance.
- Promote environmental protection in all activities & shall establish & develop documented procedures therein.
- Identify & prevent any pollution resulting from the Company’s operations, products or services.
- Endeavour to minimise the amount of waste generated by its operations & implement strategies that promote waste minimisation, re-use, recovery & recycling where appropriate.
- Dispose of all waste through safe & responsible methods in line with the Company’s formalised Waste Management Policy.
- Strive to eliminate unnecessary use of energy & natural resources, & to reduce operational carbon & Green House Gas emissions.
- Ensure activities are conducted in such a manner as to eliminate or minimise the impact on wild& life, wildlife habitats & the visual amenity.
- Implement & share best practice from customers & along the wider supply chain.
- Liaise with key suppliers to ensure that they recognise & minimise the environmental impact of their products & / or services.
- Involve team members in environmental matters & promote the same through training, communications & reappraisal of methods of working.
- Pursue a programme of continuous improvement of all policies & practices.
This Policy & its implementation have the full commitment of the Company’s Directorate, Management & Staff. Adherence to it is a mandatory requirement. All team members are actively encouraged to help develop this Policy & to contribute to such improvement(s) as working practices, technological & legislative advances occur.
Any changes to the Business Quality Management System are planned & implemented in a controlled manner to ensure overall integrity & effectiveness is maintained.
This Policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance & to ensure its compliance. A signed copy is available on request.