With an inhouse skilled team of mechanical, electrical, process and chemical engineers we can take your products from concept through to a fully realised real world solution. Utilising advanced 3D CAD, simulation, visualisation, and analysis tools ensuring your system is right first time, giving you peace of mind before proceeding to production. Our engineers can provide a vast array of project deliverables including detailed 2D mechanical drawings, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), 3D digital prototypes, visualisations, installation layouts, clash detection, tolerance analysis, FEA reports, CAM tool paths and many more. From concept to production all the way through to end-of-life disposal, we can provide the full product lifecycle with all our engineering design deliverables fully revision controlled through our PDM system. Further to this, our inhouse team of software engineers can assist in developing automation tools to allow you to quickly configure and deliver your products flexibly to match your customers specification.
Whether the design is driven by customer specific or industry standards, our engineering team are used to working to detailed and highly prescriptive standards and specifications. These may include (and not limited to) LOLER, PUWER, British Standards, ISO standards, UK Defence Standards, DNV standards.
Utilising professional, industry leading 2D and 3D software packages including:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical – Control panel layout, wiring diagrams, single line diagrams, P&IDs
- Autodesk Inventor Professional – 3D model, FEA analysis, tolerance analysis, clash detection, CAM tool paths
- Autodesk Vault Professional – Product Data Management (PDM)
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage – Clash detection, BIM model coordination
- Autodesk ReCap Pro – 3D scanning and point cloud models
Previous projects include:
- Chemical dosing systems
- MCCs, both conventional and intelligent
- Independent Computing Architecture (ICA) systems (PLC, HMI, SCADA)
- Power distribution
- Electrical control panels
- HMI integration
- PLC controlled systems
- Control rooms
- Water treatment system upgrades, both chemical and UV systems
Please click here to go back to the Supporting Services & Aftercare page.