Lintott has developed a suite of instrumentation systems designed to allow clients to meet their regulatory requirements. Instrumentation monitoring can be integrated into existing chemical dosing & water quality management systems or can be part of a new optimised chemical treatment installation. Lintott’s monitoring system includes, but is not limited to the following:
|Ammonia Monitoring||Iron Monitoring||pH Monitoring|
|Chlorine Monitoring||Influent Orthophosphoric Monitoring||Turbidity Monitoring|
|Fluoride Monitoring||Phosphate Removal Monitoring||UV Sampling|
Features & Benefits
- Monitoring across a multitude of requirements via Lintott’s fully integrated control systems;
- Deployable as a wall-mounted solution for existing infrastructure, or as a standalone GRP enclosure;
- Standard & bespoke solutions;
- Overcome poor monitoring & control through an optimised solution & online process monitoring;
- Designed for fast & easy maintenance;
- Optional interfaces for PROFIBUS® or Radio Control.
Please click here to go back to the Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.