No Compromise: Health, Safety & Wellbeing
Lintott has a ‘no compromise’ approach regarding Health & Safety. The Company’s foremost Corporate Value states, “Health, Safety & Wellbeing are integral to all processes & practices.” At the heart of this is the principle of ‘care for everyone’.
Below is an up-to-date summary of the Company’s current performance. For more information, please contact Lintott’s Business Assurance Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01603 594200.
As a direct result of Policy & Strategy, on & off site, over the last 6 years, the Company has significantly reduced accidents. Further demonstration is also seen by the Management System Evaluation of Health & Safety by Achilles:
|Management System Evaluation & On-Site Assessment: Feb 2020||100%|
Current areas of focus
The points below are areas where the Company is focusing effort to promote & achieve the safest working environment possible:
- Rollout & promotion of Safe Working Practices.
- Stakeholder engagement to further reduce recorded injuries (cuts & strains).
- Regularly held Interactive Health & Safety Events attended by all employees.
- Engagement with the Supply Chain to share best practice & opportunities to learn.
- Housekeeping auditing programme, with emphasis on both Health & Safety & the environment.
- Site-based audits, with emphasis on both Health & Safety & the environment.
- The fostering of a culture of Wellbeing as well as the provision of Mental Health First Aiders.
- Inclusion of Health & Safety targets & objectives in every employees appraisal.
Current Health & Safety statistics (updated 01/07/2020)
The Table below provides an overview of current Health & Safety statistics:
- Rolling accident free people hours: 3,720.
- Rolling RIDDOR free people hours: 175,371.
- Rolling Absence Rate: 6.03 (July 2019) versus 5.1 (July 2020)
|Period||Internal||Site||Top 3 Injuries|
|YTD||6||1||Slips, Trips & Falls / Cuts|
|RYTD||11||2||Cuts, Strains, & Eyes|
|Prior RYTD||14||3||Cuts, Strains, & Eyes|