Portable dosing systems designed for ‘standalone’ operation & to provide a metered chemical supply to a chosen point of application.
On such system designed & produced by Lintott is the small in size, yet powerful in flexibility: “Mini-Dose”. A standard ‘off-the-shelf’ design includes that is a commercially attractive, self-contained unit which offers versatility, ease of use & suitability for a wide range of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Fully weatherproof, GRP enclosure complete with Stainless Steel hinges & propstay.
- Digital dosing pump with integral ‘controller’ incorporating a back-lit user interface.
- Connections for a single secondary contained dosing line to the point of application.
- Option for a suction lance with level switch.
- Safety-glass ‘view window’, enabling visual monitoring of the pump / system internals.
- Internal drip-tray / bund float switch.
- Adjustment & display of the feed rate from the dosing pump user interface with choice of display in ‘litres per minute’ or ‘strokes per minute’.
- Diverse control options via volt-free contacts & 0/4-20 mA standard signal.
- Optional interfaces for PROFIBUS® or CAN Bus.
- 14-day process timer option for time & event dependent dosing duties.
- PVDF head with PTFE seals for dosing of practically all chemicals, especially corrosive acid & alkaline substances.
- Capacity range 0-10 litre per hour, 10 bar max.
- Enclosure dimensions: 460W x 504H x 455L.
- Universal voltage: 100-240V AC.
Please click here to go back to the Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.