Lintott has developed a ‘family’ of chemical dosing & water quality management systems mounted on skids. Applicable to both municipal & industrial water & wastewater treatment applications – these are ready for installation into existing structures.
Solutions includes, but are not limited to, the following chemicals:
|Aluminium Sulphate||Chlorine Gas||Hydrated & Quick Lime||Sodium Bisulphite|
|Ammonia Gas||Ferric Chloride||Mono Sodium Phosphate||Sodium Carbonate|
|Ammonium Sulphate||Magnesium Hydroxide||Powder Activated Carbon||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Calcium Hydroxide||Ferric Sulphate||Othophosphoric Acid||Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Calcium Nitrate||Hexafluorosilicic Acid||Polyelectrolyte||Sulphur Dioxide Gas|
|Chlorine Dioxide||Hydrochloric Acid||Poly Aluminium Chloride||Sulphuric Acid|
Features & Benefits
- From single pump units to large & complex schemes.
- Comprehensive range of standard products in addition to tailored engineered solutions.
- ‘One-stop shop’ encompassing the design, installation, commissioning & full aftercare (including planned & reactive maintenance service.
- Compliance with key standards including BS4994: 1987, BS 12573 & WIMES 8.02.
- Efficiency & control: In-house systems integration department & control panel division.
Please click here to go back to the Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.