A family of chemical dosing systems & water quality management systems for municipal & industrial water & wastewater treatment – ready for installation into existing structures.
Lintott’s expertise includes, but is not limited to, dosing of the following chemicals:
|Aluminium Sulphate||Chlorine Gas||Hydrated & Quick Lime||Sodium Bisulphite|
|Ammonia Gas||Ferric Chloride||Mono Sodium Phosphate||Sodium Carbonate|
|Ammonium Sulphate||Magnesium Hydroxide||Powder Activated Carbon||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Calcium Hydroxide||Ferric Sulphate||Othophosphoric Acid||Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Calcium Nitrate||Hexafluorosilicic Acid||Polyelectrolyte||Sulphur Dioxide Gas|
|Chlorine Dioxide||Hydrochloric Acid||Poly Aluminium Chloride||Sulphuric Acid|
Features & Benefits
- From single pump units to large and complex schemes
- Comprehensive range of standard products in addition to bespoke solutions
- ‘One-stop shop’ encompassing the design, installation, commissioning & aftercare
- Solutions for in excess of 30 chemical products
- Compliance with key standards including BS4994: 1987, BS 12573 & WIMES 8.02
- Extensive range of water quality monitoring options
- Efficiency & control: In-house systems integration department & control panel division
Additional equipment can be supplied to suit requirements.
Please click here to go back to the Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.