A family of standardised factory-built ultra-violet disinfection systems for water & wastewater applications – housed in ‘standalone’ kiosks (with security-rating option).
Lintott’s integrated solutions provide proven performance against waterborne pathogens, including viruses, bacteria & protozoa – reliability with no known disinfection by-products!
Features & Benefits
- Kiosk housed system incorporated fully wired & tested services, including heating, lighting & ventilation. Kiosks can be security rated if required.
- Load-bearing Steel-skid framework, incorporating pipework supports.
- Duty / Standby UV Reactors, sized to suit UVT & water throughput (flowrates ranging from 7 up to 34,000 cubic meters per hour).
- Duty / Standby local control panels.
- Supervisory control panel with preferred hardware & software to suit.
- Monitoring equipment as required – Typically a UVT Transmission Monitor.
- Pipework to suit the reactor sizing & site throughput, including actuated valving & flow monitoring.
- Fully factory-tested to enable quick connection on site to local pipe work & electrical interfaces.
Additional equipment can be supplied to suit requirements.
Please click here to go back to the Non-Chemical Dosing Systems homepage.